job Opportunities at Signal Crest
Part Time Accountant
The church is seeking a part-time, experienced Accountant to join their busy and growing team.
- Maintain and reconcile accounting records for the general ledger, subsidiary ledgers and
- the contribution software
- Record various journal entries
- Reconcile bank and brokerage accounts
- Review, reconcile and adjust various balance sheet accounts
- Prepare payroll tax returns
- Review and adjust contribution records
- Receipt and disburse funds
- Prepare reports for management in Microsoft Excel
- Submit financial statement to the finance committee
- Maintain budget to actual records.
- Assist in preparation of information for financial statement audits and other audits in Microsoft Excel
work as a team. Therefore, this candidate will need to be adaptable and eager to assist with other
clerical items as needed.
Must have solid understanding of accounting detail and how it relates to the overall general ledger and financial statement reporting.
Associate degree in accounting or previous accounting/ bookkeeping experience required.
Experience in church and not-for-profit fund accounting is necessary.Applicants must be proficient with Microsoft Excel. Experience with cloud services and Quick
Books a plus.
This position is part time.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Maintain a very high standard of confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Motivation and ability to work independently.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Unquestionable ethical standards.
Please apply by submitting a resume and cover letter by November 15 to [email protected]